L’Ile Madame campsite*** is open from May 1st to September 30th.
Opening hours 9 am – 12 am / 3 pm – 7 pm
The campsite is located on the calm and green banks of the river Charente. It is the perfect place to rest. Many activities and facilities are available in the area: swimming pool, hiking, Cognac tasting, cultural visits. Jarnac is also the birth town of former French president François Mitterrand and is located in the heart of the vineyard where Cognac, Pineau and Charente wines are produced.
The Campsite has been granted the EU Ecolabel, Tourism Label and Handicap.
L’Ile Madame campsite*** offers 112 camping pitches :
- 79 pitches for tents,
- 4 grand comfort pitches for caravans,
- 13 pitches for motorhomes,
- 11 mobile homes (including a wheelchair friendly homes) (Recent /2015),
- 5 cabins on stilts with a terrace (new / 2017).
Mobile homes for 4 to 6 people offer 2 bedrooms (1 bed 140×190, and 2 beds 80×190)
- A bathroom
- Kitchen with microwave oven, fridge a 4-burner gas cooker, plates and dishes and cutlery…)
- Dining room with sofa bed for two people,TV set
- 10m2 terrace with garden lounge set and beach umbrella
Cabins on stilts with terrace, for 4 to 6 people offer
- 2 bedrooms (1 bed 140×190, and 2 beds 80×190). Sheets are not included
- A bathroom
- A living-room with sofa bed and TV set, with fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, fridge, a 4-burner gas cooker, dishes and cutlery.
- A parking allotment for one car
If you’re looking for a place for your tent, your caravan, your motorhomes or if you’re searching for a mobile home;, you will benefit from many services during your stay.
A free swimming-pool
20 minutes away for the campsite. Access to the 2 heated pools s is free of charge for all our clients.
A kids playground
Many restaurants are located just outside the campsite.
Free Wi-Fi access. Ask for the password at the front desk
Shower / Toilet blocks
New wash / toilet block facilities. All these facilities are wheelchair friendly.
Tourist information is available at the front desk